Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gals too hard to fathom

gals too hard to fathom

Poet: Gagan
Publisher: Manan Saini


After seeing her my first reaction:search 4 my destiny is over
though road wasnt tht straight n smooth
i was itching to get acquianted 2 her
i had d chance when i accidently entered in d gals toilet
it was peculiar tht how could i turn into d gals toilet
but i thought this is a moment to cash in
glaring each other we both clamoured
i was able to rein my emotions in a sec
but she continues to bark like all gals do

different thoughts were evoking in different minds
as we all know humans thinking ,cheap thinking
especially gals wr creating fuss out thr

all of a sudden i understood d gravity of situation
situation was intense and needs some astuteness
as we all kno its a doddle to dupe gals
n i was again successful in goofing them
tht was d moment of glory 4 me how 1 boy can overcome 100 gals '

still my heart was pounding for tht gal and searching 4 her to say sorry
but gods fate who can turn around tht
thr was smthing else written 4 me
she left d country 4ever n i lost d gem 4 ever

my dreams wr shattered
my destiny was looking gloomy n bleak
but we ourselves r creator of our destiny

so what 1 gone ,find another 1
build new dreams,instill new feelings n w8 4 ur turn to come




Thanks,
Manan Saini

0 comments:

All Right Reserved By Logic Matters! | Logic Matters! Blog Maintained By Manan Saini